Live Proctored Online Exam Technical Requirements
This is the simple process an exam candidate will step through to take an exam with a live proctor.
- Photo Identification (passport, government ID or
equivalent) and in a room by yourself with a clear desk area with only one
monitor, no papers, books or notes.
- A well-working computer (laptop and desktop computer only) with 500 MB of RAM or higher.
A reliable high-speed internet connection (115kps) with recommended
bandwidth connection of 4-5Mbps. A wireless internet connection is not
recommended. LES will not be
responsible for disconnection issues due to insufficient bandwidth.
- Any webcam with 640x480 video pixel resolution (a
laptop camera is acceptable).
- Working speakers and microphone connected to the
- Any of the following web
browsers with Adobe Flash Player installed (the most recent version of
Flash Player installed)
· Internet Explorer 9+ or Google Chrome
- Permission for the Proctor to connect to your computer.
- If a case study is required for your exam, you must have a printer located in the same room where the exam is taking place.